White coffee 7:10 PM

Since when I love to drink iced white coffee?


As long as i remember, the first time I drank white coffee was at Meal Station, UOA. The taste was "superb"! Thanks to Nurul Akmal as recommending me to the drink.


The second time I drank white coffee was at UOA foodcourt. The taste was as good as the white coffee from Meal Station. I become addicted to this drink when Nurul offerred me to buy the drink for our breakfast. Thanks again to Nurul for becoming such a loyal Customer to Meal Station and buys for me the drink each time she goes to the restaurant.


This afternoon, I went to Old Town White Coffee. This is my first time I go to there. I ordered "Old Town Nasi Lemak Rendang" and "Iced Old Time White Coffee". This is the real taste of White Coffee. The taste is SOOOOOO good. I bet, that would not be the last time I went to Old Town. Im going to go again and again and again... Just for a cup of Iced White Coffee..


4 comments:

Alissa said...

OldTown ? Mesti sedap... Kite ade tengok iklan Nasi Lemak tu... teringin nk rase... hehehe

Dulcinea said...

ajak mak su gi old town. mak su selalu gi lepak2 old town makan nasik lemak..

Alissa said...

yeke? nanti nk ajak lah... hehehe

Nanie Abdullah said...

kuang..kuang2..nampaknya kena bawak laa ni..

Post a Comment