My Dream Car 3:05 PM

I have my dream car. I want a car that i can afford to buy. VIOS.. I "usha" my dream car since I was in UTP. So u can count how long I keep my dream to have it one day. Reason ? Because of the "bontot" of the car and i also feel elligent and proud.. if and only if i use my own money to buy it.. both downpayment and installment!

......hurmm... i dunt think i will buy it..

Not because i cant afford to buy the car. I do. If i want to pay the VIOS installment, it is still less than 1/3 of my salary (it was advised not to spend more than 1/3 of salary to pay the car installment). But the problem is... i will cut here and there expenses such as (tgk wayang, mkn mahal2 tak kesah bajet). I dunt want to spend alot becos of my dream car. Car is what i want, not what i need.

So, I decided to have a used car since im not really interested with the new design and to get a cheaper VIOS. I would prefer the old one. I asked my father to usha VIOS in used car shop and he managed to get 2 cars. 4-year-old card and 3-year-old car. I went to the used car shop and did main-bantai and ala2-tau checking. while checking the car, my mom came to me and advise me to get a smaller car. Not buying a mahal and big car for my own safety.*sigh*

My mom suggested to buy myvi. the car is smaller.. my sister and bro in law said the same thing before.. kak nanie too.. but... i dunt like the bontot of the car... however, it is still in my list after VIOS... the third list..


What is in my 2nd list. Yes, its Persona.. I terpersona melihatnya pada pertama kali..

Its cool.. people said this is a family car.. not suitable for me.. plus, its big.. my mom dunt think that i can take good care or handle the car good.. hurmmmm.. but i love the design and the bontot.. fuyooo.. mengancam.. the price is also reasonable, lebey kurang myvi..

im still thinking and which car that i need to buy.. once i decide, i will upload in my blog..

.
.
.

Uwaaaaa.... tatau nak pilih mana..


Yes.. i love the blue color.. thats y all the cars attached are in blue..

2 comments:

Nanie Abdullah said...

Masih dalam delima nampak??
kecik2 pun comel perr..bukan nak 'bakar' itu hati..tapi kenyataan..Fikir2 kan..

Dulcinea said...

buah delima ? hehehe.... tunggu jer la ehh kete apa uu beli.. hihihik..

Post a Comment