The Diary of a Young Girl 2:50 PM


I am not writing about my diary as im not a young girl anymore.. (so i am supposed an old girl or consider a woman?). If u hv watched "Freedom Writer" movie or read the book, then maybe u'll know about Anne Frank, the girl who wrote the book.

The book is actually a diary belongs to Anne Frank. She wrote the diary about her, a Jewish, and her life during Hitler, the cruel ruler, ruled the country. The story is totally different compared to Sophie Kinsella's book but I do enjoy reading the book.

A lot of questions come out from my mind when i read the book. Why Hitler hated Jewish so much? Why he was so racist? Then I tried to read Hitler's history. The only part that i remembered was his wedding date(29 April 1945), the date he committed suicide(30 April 1945) and his wife's name (Eva Braun). He died a day after his wedding. Actually, Mrs Hitler was doing the same thing, commited suicide. Braun wrote to him, "From our first meeting I swore to follow you anywhere even unto death. I live only for your love." after learning about the failed plot to kill Hitler. Then I understood why she wanted to kill herself together with Hitler.

This is a good book. Same goes to Freedom Writer. Im looking forward to buying Freedom Writer book right after reading this book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment